(NT) Motorola V551 vs. Motorola V635i

Related Threads with Details Posted On

LoST! (and not the show!)

OK Guys, this inform is mainly for those who are taking part in the moto v710 settlement against verizon. Im one of you! but.......a essentially information-lacking web-site and toll-free number has been keeping me in the dark...

Has anybody actually even recieved any reply from the settlement? Even if it is just now to get that $25 credit, it is jus attractive for me to know that there is some thing comming ou
CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE

Cingular ringtones?

I'm a tech moron when it comes to my mobile. Just now got a Nokia 6102 from Cingular, and I hate the ringtones available on their site. Some recommendations on a trustworthy site for some better ringtones that won't download spyware at the right time? Thanx!!

CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE

How can you tell if you have a refurbished phone?

I\'ve a Moto V557 and am supposed to got other phone since this one is defective. I was told there is no guarantee that I\'ll get a new phone or a refurbished one. I understand there is a way to suggest if the phone is new or not...does anybody know what to look for?

Thanks!

CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE

Sprint A920 & A940 and Lexus Bluetooth

I\'m having such tough time connecting Sprint MMA920. It will connect. When I restart the car it shows I\'m in a conversation. It resemble to have a mind of it's own. Some Thought FOLKS!!!!!! Thanx

CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE

MSN messenger with Motorola L7

I wonder if we can usage msn messenger(java and many more.) with motorola L7?
Thanks

CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE

Motorola RAZR V3c (Verizon) - speed dial dials wrong numbers

I\'ve my contacts all loaded - some with many numbers (cell phone, home, and work) for one contact. I\'ve a speed dial number related with each number. If I dial the speed dial number plus #, the correct contact comes up on the screen with the appropriate number (i.e. work) hilighted. Nevertheless, if I press Send to call the number, the phone calls the cell phone number related with this contact, even though the cell phone number ha
CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE

NAME OF PERSON CALLING ON NAV SCREEN

LS 430 LEXUS W/V557 MOTOROLA NAMES OF Guys IN PHONE BOOK DON'T SHOW ON INCOMING CALLS-- HELP---
EDF

CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE

W810 in Australia

does anybody know when the new sony ersisson w810 is coming "downunder" i'm actually searching forward to it is arrival?

CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE

verizon............

Hi guyz!!

can u suggest me if verizon has service in Canada or not???

Thanxs in advance

CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE

Best audio quality phones?

which phones have loudest incoming call audio quality?

CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE

sprint

Hello can somebody advise me if they can; I just now buy the sprint power vision multimedia phone mm-7500 by SANYO. It came with USB cable the phone is suppose to download music from my system to put on my phone no matter what I do it will no give me a letter so I can notice it the phone doesn\'t come with installation cd just USB headphone color tabs and so on and so on call sprint. They told me to do a gooles search f
CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE

InPhonic.com Mail in Rebate SCAM system

In Jan 2005 InPhonic.com took over the wireless net commercial enterprise! They purchased all the online competitors with one exception. At this time if you purchase from A1wireles.com, wirefly.com, point.com, cellularoane.com, tmiwireless.com and much other small sites you practically purchasing from infonic.com.
Once the competition was killed the Client service practically vanish!

The mail in rebate comp
CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE

Gallium Arsenide as a Semiconductor Material (PROs and CONs)

I wish to ask for your \'s advise regarding the topic of Gallium Arsenide as a Semiconductor material for electronic devices. Since Silicon is the much commonly used semiconductor, a research of GaAs is my main focus with it is advantages and disadvantages. I\'m expecting for your testimonials that could advise in my research. Those Guys who could helped me will gladly be included in my paper to be acknowledged. Thank-you
CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE

Now on sale Qtek 9000 Pocket PC

The new flagship device in the Qtek range is the mighty 9000. The Qtek

9000 is a 3G device designed to work on the recent high speed UMTS

networks. Cutting edge 3G technology combined with a 520 MHz

processor, full QWERTY keyboard and Wi-Fi means that the 9000 is build

for performance! The to show measures a full 480 x 640 pixel (VGA) and

it is capable to swivel and close back up on itself to admit for either
CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE

wirefly..so jacked up

all these discussions regarding wirefly right now hit me . my biology teacher stopped the class to talk regarding phones. he is formerly from vietnam, so he's a big talker. he has family that lives in the san francisco area. he purchased 5 phones from wirefly for t-cell phone. they rushed him the phones. the trouble was that the area codes on the phones were totally messed up. 3 phones had a 415 area code snippet attached
CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE

International Cell phones, calling plan???

Hello All:
I'm moving overseas next month to Israel, needing info on global phones, and options for service.
I'm an existing Client with verizon and this is the only option for me as of right now:

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=406

I'm researching international phones with compatability for service with verizon, my phone as of right now has the capability but only with extra$$$ for service. My o
CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE

samsungA950 ringtones

Require to get free ringtones for this phone. They give you 5 pretty poor tones with the phone from Verizon.
Thanx

CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE

Razr V3c or Nextel i870

I'm lookin to purchase a new phone either the razr v3 or the i870. Does anybody know which is a better phone as far as the mp3 or the camcorder. i noted the speakerphone on the v3 wasn't that hot either. Also is the service on the i870 any better, cuz i know nextel has **** service

Any feedback would be attractive. Thanxs

CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE

ringtones

how can i get ring tone for a tracfone motorola v170 & batteries

CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE

Treo 650 Earthlink & Lexus LS430 Bluetooth quirks

Can anybody advise with the following?:
I have my Treo linked with the Luxus' Bluetooth (2006)system. (1)When I attempt to make a call using the keypad on the navigation system, it dials, tells it's connected, but I don't hear anything from the speaker. When I hang up and call the person back directly from the Treo, they say their phone rang, but they couldn't hear me. (2) When I get an incomming call,there is no ring but the bluetoot
CREATED ON -
Monday, April 22, 2013
READ MORE
  • Time : 0